Collection: Enlightenment Text Regarding Personal Data
PERMISSION FORM REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, your personal data; Karataş Teknoloji Tic. Ltd. Şti (COMPANY) within the scope described below.
one. For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your collected personal data,
· Planning and execution of activities and operational processes carried out by the company; Ensuring that Company activities are carried out in accordance with Company procedures or relevant legislation; planning or executing corporate communication activities, executing procurement activities, planning and executing corporate sustainability activities; creation and management of information technology infrastructure, planning or execution of activities to ensure business continuity,
· Processing the data of employees or applicants within the scope of the relevant legislation and contracts, and conducting programs such as internship/training/scholarship,
· Follow-up of contract processes or legal requests,
· Processing personal data within the scope of conducting studies and carrying out related activities for persons who will benefit from the services provided by the company,
· Follow-up of finance and accounting works,
· Planning and execution of activities related to sales, marketing and promotion processes of products and services,
Pursuant to Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 . It will be processed within the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles and 6.
Detailed information on the purposes of processing your personal data by the Company; Company
Kizilcasar Mh. 2650 Sk. No:13-3 Incek-Gölbaşı / ANKARA
You can reach it from the address or the kvkk booklets we received when you started the job.
2. To Whom Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose
Your collected personal data; In line with the realization of the above-mentioned objectives; Our customers, suppliers, business partners, authorized public institutions or third parties in accordance with the legislation, as the limit of fulfillment of these purposes, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, the Company's Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy It can be transferred, limited to the stated purposes, and processed at home and abroad.
3. Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Basis
Your personal data is collected by the company for the above purposes, based on different channels and different legal reasons. Your personal data collected in this process; in physical or electronic environment; It is collected for the purposes of realizing the purposes specified in this disclosure text and fulfilling our related obligations. Your personal data collected for these legal reasons can be processed and transferred within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
4. Rights of Personal Data Owners Enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As a personal data owner, if you obtain your requests regarding your rights at the COMPANY HEADQUARTERS AND by filling out the "Data Owner Application Form" given to you at the beginning or by reading the qr code at the company headquarters and forward it to the Company, the company will make the request as soon as possible and at the latest within thirty days, depending on the nature of the request. It will be concluded free of charge within the day. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by the company. In this context, personal data owners;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to request the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event that you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to request that the damage be remedied.